Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Come and Take a Look Around

I have created this blog to give some links to interesting sites and the like that I have found very useful. As well I will be making some of my small discoveries over the web known. There are too many little things that many mac users don't even realize they have the capability to do but are built in to mac with easy interfaces or you can do with free programs on the web. Some of my posts will have lists or info on programs that are free or shareware and are worth checking out. As well there will be links to popular feeds and sites that I like to visit. I am currently working on the look of this Blog and any ideas for a better 'look' would be very welcome. Thanks and enjoy the content of this blog. 

0 comments: